- Made in USA
- This pendant necklace is an Etruscan revival design.
- The pendant hangs from an 18-inch gold plated cable chain. This lightweight pendant is 1 inch in diameter.
- We use high-quality 18K gold plating for a long-lasting finish.
- This jewelry will ship in a gift box with an information card.
- Visit our store for matching jewelry pieces.
- ProductDimensions: 18x1x1inches;1.06Ounces
- This jewelry is based on a brooch in the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston’s collection. During the 19th century, the Roman firm of Castellani sold ornaments inspired by the past while helping their clients build ancient jewelry collections. Their close relationship with Etruscan jewelry led to their mastery of ancient techniques like granulation and twisted wirework.
- Museum Reproductions
- These high-quality pieces are part of our regular line, which was previously only available to museums and is now available directly to you. Much of our jewelry is created under license from some of the most prestigious museum collections around the world. We have been the leading source of jewelry reproductions for 50 years.