- Details: Length “18 Inches”. Pendant Measure: 1″ H x 0.8″ W
- Plating: Our gold plated jewelry is created by pressure bonding on a layer of 18K solid gold to brass metal, has the same look as solid gold, and has a more affordable price for everyone. The layer of gold used is significantly thicker than other existing marketplace plating pieces.
- Design concept: The evil eye is a “look” or “stare” that is believed to bring bad luck for the person at whom it is directed for reasons of envy or dislike. It is a curse or legend believed to be cast by this malevolent glare and usually given to a person unaware.
- Handmade: Every piece is put together with care and thought. We labor over every part to ensure the final product is proud of. By buying handmade, you are supporting many female entrepreneurs.
- Each item is carefully shipped in an organza pouch, bubble wrapped and well protected.
- PackageDimensions: 4.57×2.4×1.06inches;0.32Ounces
- Our Small Business
- My name is Leslie Burgos and together with my mother Gladys we have created this beautiful jewelry project called Leslie Boules.
- Leslie Boules is a brand that is born from the desire to create new jewelry accessories that accompany us daily, make us look fashionable and elevate our spirit, our models are made with passion because we like and use what we do, quality and excellence. We invite you to buy and use Fashion Jewelry by Leslie Boules
- EVIL EYE Best Jewelry for Women
- The evil eye is both a form of curse, transmitted by look, that is believed by many cultures to cause injury or bad luck for the person at whom it is directed, and also a powerful protective symbol or talisman. As a curse, the evil eye is most commonly attributed to envy, cast unintentionally by looking at or excessively praising a person, particularly a child, for too long. However the term may also refer to a stronger, more intentional curse cast on a victim by the owner of a magical eye. As a protective symbol, the evil or all seeing eye, wards against evil and protects the wearer from harm.
- What does it mean to wear evil eye?
- The meaning of evil eye jewelry is that they are designed to protect the wearer from evil and ward off the evil that has been directed at them. Wearing any piece of jewelry with the evil eye symbol on it provides the wearer with both power and protection against evil spirits or bad luck
- Power of the Evil Eye
- Belief in the evil eye, and the means by which to repudiate it, represents an important part of the human psyche – the collective need to understand and control the natural progression of our lives, as they are affected by illness and other seemingly unfair acts of nature, and to maintain in everything a fair and equitable balance.
- The evil eye is a “look” or “stare” that is believed to bring bad luck for the person at whom it is directed for reasons of envy or dislike. It is a curse or legend believed to be cast by this malevolent glare and